Friday, May 13, 2011

Some Kind of Wonderful

Ever since I laid eyes on Anni Downs "A Boy Story", I have followed her blog and salivated over the beautiful stitching and what I would call a vintage/whimsical style. I was estatic to find out that she was releasing a new book at Quilt Market! The book is called "Some Kind of Wonderful" and I can't even tell you what my favorite project is because it's just too hard to decide! I know this picture is super hard to see, but she has appliqued all of her "favorite things" into the sweetest quilt you've ever seen. I love that she also included many, many small projects that aren't quite so intimidating as well!

She has other books and stand alone patterns as well.  Check out the adorable pillow below, and this to DIE FOR scarf.  It ALMOST makes me excited for Little League baseball season, when I can sit on the bleachers and stitch, I mean cheer!












No comments:

Post a Comment