Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lila Tueller Designs

  Lila Tueller's Booth was gorgeous!  My pictures don't begin to do it justice.  You have to visit her blog and see the booth in all it's splendor!  We were inspired by all her new bag patterns sewn up in vinyl coated fabric - they were incredible!  Her booth was decked out with home decor, wearables, and my favorite...a whole collection of her new "Deluxe Organizers" made in vinyl coated fabric.  You get all sorts of organizers - travel, sewing, cosmetics, first aid, etc as well as bags for laptops, I-pads, and Kindles all in one big happy pattern!  I'm so excited!  The new vinyl coated fabric is already arriving and the patterns will be here toward the end of June.  I need a new makeup bag.  I use the word "need" loosely, because I really just want a cuter makeup bag.  hee hee



See all these projects in her new "Deluxe Organizers" pattern?




1 comment: