Monday, September 19, 2011

Simple Home Project


When Moda was hereI had a peek at this book, Sweetwater's Simple Home, and I knew I had to make something from it.


Just the cover with the quilts on a shabby white chair in a field caught my attention. I knew I wanted to use Anna Marie Horner's LouLouThi. I like this fabric line even more now. I am sure I will end up using it again.
Instead of using batting scraps I wanted to try the Insul Bright. I knew I would be giving these as a gift and I didnt want them to get burned. This stuff will prevent that.


 The back of one of them. The butterflies are cute but not too cutesy.


I had some scraps leftover and made them into a little square potholder.


I want to make everything from this book, even the office chair cover. I know what project I am doing next. Come back next Monday and I will share it with you.

I am linking up with Creative Me Monday on The Southern Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment