Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sneak Peak from Fresh Fabric Treats


Monday is a big day here at The Quilt Barn. We are having a Moda Event Day with Brian Dunn of Moda. Its going to be a great day with demos, door prizes and a sneak peak at the 2012 lines. Also we will have their new book, Fresh Fabric Treats. I got to see the book yesterday and if you like Moda's Bakeshop then you are going to love this book.
Brian is going to be signing books so make sure to come in and get your copy before they are gone.


 Heather and I got excited about making a few things from the book to debut with the the book on Monday. I knew right away what pattern I wanted to make and Heather knew exactly the fabric to use. They had just got the fabric in and I got to unwrap it and make myself a kit. Hot off the presses fabric.
I am just sharing a peek until Monday. I would love for you to stop by, take a look, and tell me what you think.
I am excited I am working that day. I cant wait to see what they have for us in 2012. We even get to vote on our favorites for the store.
See you Monday! Make sure to say hi and tell me you read about the event on the blog.  Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment