Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fairy Tale Sailboats


The Sailboat Quilt is finally finished and hanging in the store.
As soon as I saw the free pattern on Moda Bakeshop I knew I had to make this quilt. Oliver & S' fabric line City Weekend was perfect for it. The border fabric looks like waves.
I am a big fan of the designer of the pattern, Penny, from Sew Take a Hike. Thanks to Penny for another great paper piecing project.

Her paper pieced pop bottles are on my To Sew List.

We liked this quilt so much we made some kits for you. For those of you who tell us there arent enough boy quilts...this one is for you.

We have some Tutorials and more Show and Tell coming up for you in the coming weeks. We are super excited.


Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment