Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Walk in the Woods Quilt


Hello all, did you make it through the Holidays? I had to get one more project in and I really wanted to use the new charm packs we have in by Aneela Hooey, A Walk in the Woods. Love this one.


I wanted to come up with something quick and easy. I used the whole charm pack, minus 2 squares, and some grey yardage. I will post the instructions soon. And thanks to Amy for getting it on the long arm and quilting it up for me.


I couldnt wait for the yardage to come so I used the puppies from her Sherbet Pips line. Too Cute. The binding is the scarfs from the same line. Perfect for binding.


And, so exciting, The Quilt Barn took out a big ad in the Irish Quilting magazine for the launch of our  new web store. We are still on etsy but now we have a big giant online store. I have spent the last month adding items to it and we have over 1100 listings! I also stared putting on our older fabrics so if you are looking for something that is now out of print, check it out. We may have what you are looking for.
We would love your feedback too. We have big plans for the site and still tweaking the pictures and links. We are at The Quilt Barn.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Ohh how nice! I just ordered that charm pack last night, and considering I have a lot of gray on hand, I might just HAVE to copy you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that quilt. so sweet and i can't wait for the yardage!

    ReplyDelete