Friday, May 18, 2012

Fabric Friday


I have worked here at The Quilt Barn 9 months and I still find fabric we have that I didn't know we had.
I am very excited about this latest find, an long out of print and hard to find fabric by American Jane called Happy Campers. Its a neat 4 in 1 fabric that features four different prints seperated by a letters and numbers border strip.
You can find the yellow here


I really need an idea on how to use this fabric. Has anyone seen anything or made something with this? Have any ideas for me?
The blue is here


Maybe a sort of whole cloth kid's quilt? Ideas please!
The red is here.
The great things about this fabric is that it is still priced at the original price, 8.99.

You can also find these fabrics at our webstore here.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have this fabric in green and taupe. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet...maybe take the alphabet part of and using it in my niece's I spy quilt.

    ReplyDelete