Friday, May 25, 2012

New Fabric friday


Sew Cherry, by Lori Holt, isn't a new fabric but I am still pretty excited that we got some bolts.

This one is my favorite. I am thinking of pairing it with a red with small white dot for an apron.



Also by Lori Holt is Millie's Closet. The bottom fabric is a cheater fabric with all the fabrics from the line. Its like a charm pack all together. I really need some of this.  I'm kinda jumpy thinking I need to hoard a bunch of this.

Be sure to check out Lori's blog, Bee in My Bonnet. We just got in 2 of her applique patterns. They are amazing. I have already started Grandma's Kitchen. The other one we got in is Women's Work.

I will be drawing for the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Prize at the end of the work day (6 PM) so there is still time to enter to win a chevron fat quater bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment