Monday, August 27, 2012

Bridget's Bagettes Zippered Pouch


We got this pattern in a few weeks ago and I was going to make one that day. Weeks pass and Heather brings in a finished zippered pouch. Love it! I was worried that it was going to be difficult and maybe that's why I didn't make one right away. Heather says it wasn't that hard to make.
I  want to make a bunch of these for Christmas presents. I can use up some of my scraps and stash.

A few Barn Chiks had a late night sew this weekend. It has been too long. We brought a bunch of stuff to work on, spread out and sewed like madwomen. I made headway on my Chicopee quilt, 12 hours worth, but I still have many more to go. I will share a preview tomorrow.

I don't know what the dot fabric is but the fab stripe is Cabana Blooms

Oh ya, Laura and I are talking about putting together a giveaway. Feels like we haven't done that in a while. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment