Monday, October 8, 2012

October Midcentury Modern Window Part 2




Happy Monday! Today I am sharing Part 2 of our October window. You can catch up with Part 1 here.
You may recognize the sweet vintage girl pillow from our last window. I had to keep her around. Somehow she she fits right in with the Kona's Modern Quilts fabrics. I put a few of the girl and boy panels on etsy if you are interested.




On my to do list this week is to put the map panel and it's coordinates in our shops.


 More Modern Quilts fabrics made in to large floor pillows. Perfect for laying on and reading or watching a movie. These ones are 21X21.


 Simply quilt this whole cloth fabric, no piecing. This is great this time of year when I am trying to plan Christmas presents and realize time is running out.


I think this one might be my favorite. The colors are so warm.

I finally finished hand quilting my Chicopee Feather Bed quilt and now I just have to attach the binding and I will share that finish this week. Also, out annual Founder's Day Sale is coming up so check your in boxes for our newsletter outlining the specials for this great event. If you aren't on our email list give us a call and we can add you. Our number is 208-423-5092
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment: