Friday, December 14, 2012

Fabric Christmas Paper Dolls

 
Thanks to my newest best friend, Pinterest, I found this lovely pin and a new "have to make this instant" project. I love those kinds. I also like finding new blogs to add to my reader.
 

 
The fabric is Christmas Paper Dolls by Windham. One bolt is the dolls and another is their clothing. I used a double sided fusible and fused the paper doll and a peppermint backing together (wrong sides together) and then cut them out. Same for her clothing.

My girls can play dress up with the paperdolls just like paper paper dolls but they will last forever.


And yes I copied Girl Inspired's pointsettia pouch. It is the perfect carry all for the dolls and their clothing.

You can find the paper doll fabrics and their coordinates here

I have the new Nancy Drew fabric on my brain next. We have in in and I am struggling what to make with it. Anyone have a good pattern idea for it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment