Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Drip Drop Little April Showers.

So I had this song stuck in my head the whole time I was cutting out raindrops, hanging rain drops, finding flowers, and making my quilt for this window display...



Spring is by far my favorite seasons.  I just love the release of the weight of winter and the newness it brings.  The colors are great and vibrant and the air is so refreshing!


It's been rainy and gray and cloudy the last couple of days. Today it is sunny and nice though. Spring is sure on its way!



As I said last week, this is the Spin Cycle (pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew) quilt I made specifically for the Spring window.  It was a fun one to make and I'm happy with how it turned out!




Amy made this awesome, bright quilt.  She used the BQ pattern and the fabric line called Cruizin'!  It features little bicycles and sweet flowers!  It's just so happy and fun!  Below is Tara's string block quilt...which is always a favorite pattern!



Fun bicycles from the Cruizin' line!!  So fun!


Happy Spring!  What are your new Spring sewing projects!?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting song to be in your head. You HATED that movie when you were little. Love the window, the post and your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favorite too! Great photos as always!

    ReplyDelete