Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Raindrop Preview

I am a little behind on my March window. Yes, I still have Valentines Day set up.  Amy finished her quilt going in the big window and I am about half finished my Tula Pink Raindrop quilt. I am hoping for a Friday change over.


I took these pics with my iphone so they are a little fuzzy.  Here is one of the block sets. I used a grey quilter's linen and all of the printed fabrics are Tula Pink Prince Charming.


Lovely stack of 8 Prince Charming fabrics and the book I am using.

There are a few other things I am making for the window and I really have to get in to gear to get them done.



And a parting shot of a personal quilt I made. I used the free Granny Square quilt tutorial. I used mostly Aneela Hoey's Walk in the Woods. I used a fat eighth bundle Heather brought back from Market.
We are putting together plans for all of to go this spring. It is in May in Portland. It will be my first one.  That will be some fun blogging and tweeting that week.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment