Friday, May 3, 2013

Scrappy Trip Quilt


We really jumped on the Scrappy Trip Around the World bandwagon. I made a twin size one for my daughter, Jenele made a queen size one for her spare bed, and Heather and many Quilt Barn friends made this one.
We had a sewing day and our friends helped out to make this quilt for our new retreat center, The Hen House.


I would make another STATW quilt in a heartbeat. They are so fun and easy. You can find the tutorial here.
If you have made one I would love to see it. Link to your scrappy trip in the comments so I can visit.

Also, today is the last day for our National Zipper Day Giveaway. Pop over to the post and enter to win.



Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet, but I am tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I also love the photography on this one too! So far I have resisted the plunge of the trip along. Its not on purpose, but I am tempted to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm really enjoying your blog! I have signed up for a bee over on Flickr and I'm the last of 11 ladies and my month is fast approaching in March. I chose this STATW block. I can't wait to get it done.

    ReplyDelete