Monday, June 24, 2013

Quilty Barn Along with Lori Holt


We had a fantastic weekend retreat with Lori Holt from Bee in My Bonnet . Lori is such a great teacher.

And lookie, a Quilty Barn Along barn!
Are you following along with her free barn block tutorials? This a pretty exciting series you don't want to miss out on.


We have some extra fat quarter bundles left from the retreat and I listed them in our etsy shop. There are 21 hand picked fat quarters by Jenele. She has the best eye for fabrics and she made great choices.
She even cut out the paper barn tags. So cute


And here is Heather's tractor block. Swoon! 


I have just a few extras of these kits left and they are in the shop too.

We have her new fabric line too, Bake Sale and a great selection of her patterns

Pop over to Bee in My Bonnet. You will be glad you did. It's one of our favorite blogs.
She wrote a lovely blog post about her stay. Thank-you Lori!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your page today and love the blog. On the line of quilts hanging in the shop, I see what seems to be a Scrabble board quilt. Do my eyes deceive? Can you give me more information? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do see a Scrabble quilt! It was made by Heather. You can email her directly at idahoquiltbarn@q.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete