Friday, July 26, 2013

Briar Rose by Heather Ross


 We are pretty excited to finally get in Briar Rose by Heather Ross. Both Heather and I bought fat quarter bundles at Sample Spree and we have been busy working on our shop samples.
I pieced my backing today and can't wait to see it all quilted up (piecing backings are my least favorite thing to do? Anyone else?)


 I cut fq bundles this morning for the shop. We have half yard bundles in the shop too


The selvages are adorable. Check out the little strawberry. I have a few more smaller Briar Rose projects I want to make. Contrast cuff pajama pants? Tote bag? Little girl's dress? All yes.

Windham has put out a free pattern to use with Briar Rose, Rainbow Quilt by Made by Rae. I would love to see this pattern made up so if someone could make it then show it to me in person that would be fab  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment