Thursday, July 17, 2014

Linen Thread Catcher


So, no Vintage Quilt Tutorial. I was hoping to get something in the mail today to share with you but it is coming tomorrow. Boo.

In the meantime, here is a cute, little thread catcher.

I have been working with linen lately. I have a few more linen projects and I am excited to get them done so I can share them with you.

The tutorial is very well written and would make a fun gift for your quilty (and non quilty) friends.


Another picture taken with my cell phone. Don't mind all the junk on my dresser. 

Here is a link to the linen I used
The Thread Catcher link

For you Fabric membership peeps here is your linen link

Fabric Membership people get 25% off every purchase from our Webshop

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment