Monday, September 8, 2014

Modern Building Blocks Part 2


I am moving right along with my Moda Modern Building Blocks. I am now up to 20 out of 48 blocks. These 6 are 6" finished blocks. Again, I used spray starch on the fabric before I cut out the pieces. Some blocks have a lot of little, cut on the bias pieces.

You can see Part 1 set of my blocks here


These 4 are the 12" finished blocks. The bottom left one is in progress.
I am still having fun with this project. I really can't wait to see it all finished.

 Heather has started cutting out her blocks and I am really liking the fabrics she is pulling.
 I will be sure to show you pictures of her blocks too.


I like the way this pattern is presented. The fan deck style makes it easy to find and keep track of all the patterns. And its small enough not to get in the way on my cutting table.

 You can pick up a pattern set here or here
 
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment