Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Christmas Pillowcases




This sweet Christmas fabric by Alexander Henry has been calling my name. It's Santa's Village and Santa's Slippers.

This time of year many of us are making pillow cases to give as gifts and decorate our beds so what better (and seriously fast) project for this fabric.

I used Twiddletail's free Magic Burrito tutorial.

The stripe accent piece is from Moda's Winter Wonderland and the teeny aqua accent piece is a Moda Bella Solid (9900 132).

I made a few kits for the shop and the Etsy store.
You can find the fabrics here

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas pillow case. I love the striped fabric for the band and that little strip of aqua is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! And funny too, I have a whole stack of fabrics to make Christmas pillowcases with in a big stack!

    ReplyDelete